A Main Parameter:
1. Usage: used for copper wire: drawing processing
2. Input diameter: φ1.0 mm - φ0.5mm
3. Output wire diameter: φ0.25mm -φ0.08mm
4. Output speed: 2500 MPM/ MAX
5. No. of die (Max): 24pcs (one set provided by the seller);
outside diameter specification Φ25mm×8
6. Wire-drawing area reduction: NO.1-NO. 23 die: 13% NO. 24 die: 8%
7. Wire-drawing mode: 4 bearings of vertical type, horizonal
wire-drawing slipping continuous wire-drawing.
- Power: main motor: 15HP(11KW) AC motor controlled by inverter
Coiling motor: 5.5HP(3.7KW) AC motor controlled by inverter
9. Machine composition: integrated casting
10. Transmission part: whole machine transmit by flat belt
- Wire-drawing wheel: chromic oxide sprayed on the surface
12. Wire-drawing lubrication system: 40 L/min of wire-drawing oil
needed ( not include water pump); spray over die and wire-drawing
13. Coiling bearing size: outside diameter φ300mm (it can be
designed to the buyer's requirements); the quantity of the coiling
bearing wires: 40-60KG
14. Up-down bearing mode: center-prop screw pressing mode, attached
with up-down bearing trolley.
15. Wire-setting mode: 110W Low-speed synchronous motor; width
16. Coiling control mode: equip heavy tension buffer rod,
automatically calculate, amend and control coiling tension.
- Safe hood: permeable holes reticulation in transmission area;
Stainless steel plate in wire-drawing area ; fully enclosed except
3 view windows in coiling area.
18. Brake:20KG magnetic brake.
19. Operating panel and control box
20.1 wearing parts: wire-drawing wheel, drive belt, outlet
distributing wheel, wire-setting wheel.
20.2 test run :
20.2.1 After the installation is complete, both sides should
confirm that the equipment meets the technical criterion, and
determine test run time and methods. 20.2.2 After the completion of
the test run, the representative of the seller informs the
purchaser to inspect and then accept the equipment. Within 3 days
of the date of the completion of the test run. If the acceptance
does not pass, the purchaser should submit a written objection with
treatment advice. Otherwise, the equipment is considered as meeting
the contractual specifications and being accepted by the purchaser.